Monday, November 18, 2013

Sooo.. Lately... a loss

To catch u up on my last week... there has been a lot of things, there always is.

Something always happens to my cats and so here is the story. we have 2 kittens left out of 4 kittens in a litter, and one day i couldn't find one the kittens. i looked all over the shed for this kitten and this went on for a few days. then i assumed that i had died. i then turned to my brother and asked him if it was dead. and he said that it probably was and i asked if he knew how it died, and he responded like this," do you really want to know?" and i said yes and he told me that it was trying to get a drink out of the cattle water tank. and i fell in and my dad found it dead in the water. i decided that it was best that i quit and continue with my chores. this is kind of what happened but you know it didn't get out. :( 

14 comments:

  1. i'm soo sorry that happened but i love ur video!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel very sory:( i do like your video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry that the cat died but the video was so funny, it knocked my socks off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I love your video but i am so sorry for your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video is HILARIOUS! But I know how you feel about your cat because last winter my cat drowned in the pool when it was frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the part where the cat falls in the tolit

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have one of the funniest names J! Only you would think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE ur video and it is soooooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The video was HILARIOUS, but i feel so bad form the cats around the world who hate water! Which means all the cats in the world, because they all hate water, ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry about your cats but i loved the funny videos!!!!!
    - Caysie

    ReplyDelete