Friday, April 4, 2014

     There has been a lot of things happen at my farm since the last time I have blogged. For starters, my baby rabbits were born. My doe had 5 kits (baby rabbits) five is a good sized litter. I would have been happier if she had 6 or seven kits but as long as she keeps them all alive I will call it good enough. I have some videos and pictures for you to look at if you want because some people may or may not have seen kits before. 
   Secondly, I have three female barn cats. I have one adolescent tom cat but he isn't old enough to breed. But, conveniently, (jokingly) all three of my barn cats got pregnant- i have had to chase feral toms out of the barn before- and the black cat had 7 kittens! Although one died. so now that cat has only 6 kittens. My orange barn cat had 6 kittens but one of hers died- it happens- and the grey cat had kittens but I can't find them so pretty much I have 15+ cats; that sucks. If you think you need some cats and you live around the Hale, MO area I would be more than welcome to give you some kittens- when they get old enough. Only if you are a nice person though.

   Here are the videos and pictures for your enjoyment!


















   

No comments:

Post a Comment