Monday, December 2, 2013

Awww... Thanksgiving Break... Glorious Thanksgiving Break

So  this weekend was Thanksgiving weekend and I had 2 family dinners to go to. I also started a hobby of mine- trapping. I haven't had any luck though. Apparently it is legal to trap under any public bridge, and where people are given opportunities there will be people who take advantage of that. So if you know our coach here at Hale R-1 then you might know his dad. Well coach's dad is the person who's decided to trap underneath our bridge. It is fine, it was just that we were going down the road and saw a man walk on our land into the creek and we didn't know who had been trespassing on our land and if he/she was hunting without our permission. 



So I got a little off topic, I was talking about my family dinners. Since my parents are divorced I have each side of the family, my mom's side and my dad's side, dinners to go to. I always have a lot of fun with my dad's family side because I actually know people and will talk to them. However on my mom's side of the family there are barely any people that I know and any of them that I do know they don't talk too us. So it is pretty much a bunch of awkward staring. 

 


My mom says that their dad was like that to. I don't know if we will ever get along but I really don't care because I very rarely get to see them anyways. Now enjoy this funny video about Thanksgiving Fails.

                                       


5 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is so tasty will mashpertaters

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this video, but one part of it was gross! The part with the guy sleeping and his dog!!!! EEEEEWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it!! your video was funny too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to start traping too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to sleeping on thanksgiving we all go into the living room after thanksgiving and play games or sleep!

    ReplyDelete