Monday, December 9, 2013

So it is officially winter. And a flaw about raising rabbits in the winter is that you have to change their water three times a day because if you don't, their water freezes up. Another flaw about raising rabbits in the winter is that you have to put straw in their boxes once a day.

    To discuss other scenarios, we have started trapping for this winter. So far we haven't been too lucky. The only things that we have caught in our traps is one coon and one opossum.



My cats, i swear, they are the some of the dumbest farm cats. There was a mouse that ran across the ground right in front of me. So naturally I tried to step on it. The cat was sitting up on the corn header and watched this go on. I told my cat to get the dang thing and all it did was sit there. So in response I picked up the cat and threw it at the mouse. When the cat landed she just sat there and looked at the mouse. I left her alone after that. Within the next couple days I found a dead mouse, so i guess it is alright, now. Now enjoy some funny videos of cats getting mice.
 

  

6 comments:

  1. nice video( thought it was so hilarious)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the rabbit thing lol. My nana and papa have rabbits and they finally got tired of the water freezing so they bought a water thing that plugs in and keeps the water from freezing. It is SO much easier now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to keep the water from freezing, get a water heater. you can get them at wal-mart. we have that for our dogs, it works really well. just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you have better luck with trapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had a dumb cat too, but she was the sweetest and cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my cats are stupid also only ezze is smart.

    ReplyDelete